The Port Elliot Show Photography Section is held in the BASHAM PAVILION at the Port Elliot Showgrounds.
Thank you !! to all who entered the 2023 Port Elliot Show Photography Section, it was an out standing success and we will do it all again on Saturday October12th & Sunday Oct 13th 2024.
Entries will open here on July 1st and will close on Friday Sept 20th. Prints will have to be delivered to either South Coast Realty, Crozier Rd, in Victor Harbor, or to the Visitor Information Ctr in Goolwa by the close of business Fri Sept 20th.
Grand Champion Photograph for 2023 :
"Abstract Wave" by Leanne Geisler.
Welcome to the Online Entry system for the Port Elliot Show PHOTOGRAPHY section .
There are many very good videos on how to do things on every page in the website, they are worth watching.
PLEASE NOTE: Paper entries will not be accepted in 2024.
You can enter up to 3 photos in any one section with an overall maximum of 20 in total across all sections. Max print size is 210mm (short side) X 420 mm (long side). ie) print must not exceed these measurements. Prints must be mounted on stiff card or matt board with a border of no more than 50 mm on each side. Descriptions for each section will display when you select it before the submission / uploading process.
You will need to create a free account to use this system, please click on LOG IN (Top Right), go to "Membership Information & Membership Request " and follow the prompts to create your free account, (reccommended for regular users) or continue as a guest.
Once you are logged in go to:
A Tip: Have your Images / Photos saved in a folder that you can find, on your computer, at 1920 X 1080 ppi - Max File size 2mb (called a "thumb nail") for uploading, these are an important cross reference and will be used in the results gallery. Please ensure there are no special characters `*&-^~%=$#@+!- in the Title field of your image / photo. All Images / Photos must have a Title. If using Mac please make sure your operating system is current.
- Competition > Submit Images to a Competition
- Choose which ever Competition / Section you wish to enter from the drop down box. NB each section is treated as a competition and must be entered individually.
- Upload Images > Select (from that folder on your computer) upload the thumb nails.
- Click on Go To Edit Page & complete whatever edits you want to make to the Title.
- Click on Return to Competition you can print labels for PRINT entries here, Projected entries do not need a label.
- Click on Return to Competition List this takes you back to the start (#1), select your next Competition / Section and repeat.
- Please note Competition OPENS on July1st, so you will not see anything before that other than the Test Comp which you are welcome to "play" with to familiarise yourself with the program.
If you are entering in the Yankalilla Show please mark your entry Title with a (Y) eg: Blue Cat (Y) in the Edit Title option after you have uploaded.
Need help with re - sizing software ? Check out Faststone Image Viewer or Photoscape. Both are very good FREE programs with excellent, easy to use re-sizing functions.
A very big thank you to: South Coast Camera Club. Victor Wardrobes. Mike Gillies Electrical. Dons Digitals.